Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back in the day...

Circa 2004: Did alot of 4-wheeling, bonfires, staying out too late. I heart Utah.
I was a clown....what happened? not near as fun as I used to be.
Honestly, I only hung out with maybe half of these girls. 


Senior Year. Man I hated that school. (East Rowan)
I always tried really hard to jump into the photo's that Mr. Bowman at Cedar High would take and pin up on the school bulletin board....It was the end of the school year and I finally managed to ruin one of them!  Even better that I'm with my best pal, Stacy Bulloch.

Everytime was a blast, and perhaps maybe the only good thing that came from moving to N.C. my senior year.



1 comment:

Julie Canfield said...

Aw, I loved looking at these... I love your senior pic by the way... also, that picture of us at that dance is by far my favorite picture ever i have of youth. we had fun. i miss it!!!!! love you girl.