Monday, July 20, 2009

Avani Layne: A Creative Collection

I recently purchased these CUTE rings from my friend Danielle Bracken. She has
an Etsy store where she sells them and other pieces of jewelry. For those of you who aren't familiar
with Etsy, here is a word of advice "Hide your money or Etsy will get you". It's that awesome.
I love anything homemade and I love knowing where it has come from and
I especially enjoy supporting people in their crafty hobbies. Alot of times
I will use Etsy for craft inspiration when I'm feeling dull and lonely. It is candy
for the eyes, or uh..eye-candy :)

Below are some pictures I took today after I received my package in the mail
with the rings I desperately needed! They make great gifts (however you won't be receiving my rings) and Dani's rings are affordable! So here is my attempt at advertising.
Avani Layne : A Creative Collection










2 comments:

Kaycee said...

You are amazing! Well done. If I had money and was into accessorizing, I would SO buy one just because of your advertisement!!

Nicole said...

You're really good at having very creative ideas. You should really go into business or something. :)