Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Mister

This is my tribute to Justin, he is 25 today. Here's to the old and the new.



I have always admired the love Justin has for all of his nephews and niece. He has never been able to turn them down especially when there's mud involved.


Justin is able to make any situation fun!


This is Justin on his mission in the Philippines. I believe Justin was called to serve here because the Lord needed some one as compassionate as Justin to do the work in this area where there was so much poverty.


My Mister is better than your mister. This person continuously amazes me with his keen spirit and his passion. What is all so great about him is that he has a very carefree attitude towards life but he has his priorities set which are ultimately his beleif in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, his wife (teehee) and always striving to do good, stay fit and finish school. I have always known that my husband was meant to do great things and whatever he chose to do he would be good at. Justin will only involve himself in something that he can put his whole heart into. A job should be more than just a job to him and I admire his compassion. He is someone you can always trust in, he does not judge. To him, everyone is on equal ground. (He would make a pretty crappy politician.) And to add a little bit more cheese, never did I think that I would end up with someone as great as him. I owe him for my happiness. I've never been more complete. So now that I'm done being so vile...Justin loves the Zoo! So that's what we are doing today in celebration.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!!

Kaycee said...

I hope you know how much it means to me to hear you say such great things about my little brother! I LOVE that you love him and take care of him. You guys are a PERFECT match and I'm so glad you are part of our family! Love you Val and Happy Birthday "Jutton!"

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

Happy late BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!! You two are so cute together!! I hope you are doing good up in SLC!